about 2 months ago
£40000 (£36K base + 4K call out allowance)
Yolk Engineering has a new opportunity for an experienced Mechanical / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global industry-leading manufacturing business in a days role. The business offers stability, trainnig and development and a clear career paths to Senior Engineer / Management as well as a very competitive benefits package including a 20% pension!
You’ll join a large Maintenance team and enjoy a varied role working across different areas of production, carrying out both planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown support. The company has a strong culture of team work and support and an impressive record of employee retention and progression.
- Carry out planned and predictive maintenance tasks
- Carry our mechanical and electrical reactive maintenance work
- Covering all aspects of PPM and breakdown routines
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Ensure critical spares are maintained and in good order
- City & Guilds / BTEC qualification in Engineering or similar
- Experience carrying out Mechanical maintenance duties within manufacturing
- Desirable: electrical experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Sick Pay
- Ongoing training and clear progression path
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to join this leading employer of choice and excel in this role, apply now!