£42000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Yolk is representing a Fast-moving consumer goods company in Bristol that are a worldwide company and looking to attract an engineer to grow within the company. The company are a global packaging company who have a very clean shopfloor and they want to expand on their current team. Why not join a company that values continuous investment in production machinery and day-to-day tools. Do you want to join a business that values your skills and values training?
As a Maintenance Engineer this is what you will be doing.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your main duties will be to support, maintain, improve all plant and machinery on site to aid the manufacturing process. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to use your initiative to help with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Fault find and fully understand engineering circuit schematics.
- Improve the performance of production line.
- Ensure that 'general' building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
The experience you will bring to the team.
- A time served Maintenance Engineer with at least 4 years' experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be electrically qualified, with the ability to fault-find and repair both electrical and mechanical fields.
- You will be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Any previous experience in the packaging/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive starting salary of £42,000 + benefits
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Rhys Cogan 02921673756 or
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.