£36000.00 - £38000 per annum
23 days ago
30 March 2023
Maintenance Engineer - 2 Shifts - £38,000
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer in Aberdare with excellent benefits and career opportunities? If so, Yolk Recruitment are supporting a confidential client on this recruitment campaign and we want to hear from you!
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing planned and reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery and equipment
- Troubleshooting and resolving electrical and mechanical faults using various tools and techniques
- Working closely with other engineers and operators to ensure minimal downtime and optimal efficiency
- Complying with health and safety standards and regulations at all times
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A recognised qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar maintenance role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, drives, sensors etc.
- Ability to work 2 shifts (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm) Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today with your CV or contact Yolk Recruitment for more information.