Up to £38000.00 per annum
24 days ago
31 March 2023
Are you a motivated and skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias? Yolk Recruitment is working with a reputable manufacturing company in South Wales to find the perfect candidate for their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take on a new challenge and advance their career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working a continental Panama Shift pattern.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong electrical bias and knowledge of machinery and equipment maintenance
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive attitude towards health, safety, and environmental issues
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work the continental Panama Shift pattern
- Coordinating the maintenance, repair, and setting of plant, machinery, and equipment within the manufacturing department on designated shift
- Ensuring production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters
- Acting as an 'expert' in their section/area of responsibility
- Creating a culture of pride and ownership in new technology and equipment installed
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times
If you meet the essential criteria and are excited about this opportunity, please apply today. Yolk Recruitment will support you through the recruitment process and look forward to hearing from you.