Up to £39200.00 per annum
24 days ago
31 March 2023
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a growing Manufacturer who have signed a long-term contract to supply into the UKs biggest names. With this investment and future orders, they are now looking to recruit an additional Maintenance Engineers working on a 4on4off Shift Pattern
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multiskilled maintenance team in the role of Maintenance Engineer.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on a 4on4off shift pattern, reporting into the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served with a engineering level 3 qualification.
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary of up to £42,000, with lots of overtime opportunities + other benefits.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.