£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
19 days ago
05 April 2023
Yolk recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer who offers extensive training. If You have just finished an apprenticeship as a Maintenance Engineer or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer, this could be the position for you.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company that have recently spent over £200million in refurbishment and expansion within the business. The company area U.K leading food manufacturer that are based in several sites across the U.K and Ireland. Given the durability and great success they have experienced this presents an exciting opportunity to join the company and you will have the opportunity to add experience to a very successful team.
This is what you'll be doing
You will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both production and facilities equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repairs
- Working on both Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Assist operations by building and stripping down production operations.
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be either time served as a Maintenance Engineer or have recently completed an apprenticeship as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Reactive and PPM knowledge.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A total remuneration of £32,000-£38,000 + Training + Progression + Annual leave + Pension + Overtime
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Ieuan Davies.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.