Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
UK - Shepton Mallett - Salaries up to £45,000
Are you an experienced maintenance Engineer in the local area?
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively working with a market leading company in the food and drink industry to hire a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team in Shepton Mallett.
As one of the largest manufacturers in this area, they take pride in their company which enables the business to succeed. By being able to quadruple the business size in the past 8 years they have become a very sought after company to join.
Given the durability and great success they have experienced this presents an exciting opportunity to join the company and you will have the opportunity to add experience to a very successful team.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on a 4 on 4 off basis, reporting to the Engineering Manager. The shifts will include a range of Days and Nights.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
The Maintenance Engineer role will also offer opportunity to work as part of a team to complete in house projects or offer assistance to the site project team.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all extrusion lines within the plant
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day-to-day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
Are you up to the challenge
- A base salary of up to £45,000
- Holiday - 20 days (inclusive of English Bank & Public holiday)
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Rhys Cogan on either or 02921673756.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.