£27000 - £28000 + OT
8 months ago
£27,000 - £28,000 + OT
A new opportunity is available for a Mechanical / Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a successful business with a secure future.
This is a three shift role paying £27,000 - £28,000 including shift allowance, with the opportunity to increase your earnings with readily available but not compulsory overtime.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working Monday-Friday, 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6; working with the site manager to assist in the upkeep of production machinery.
Tasks will include:
- Reactive maintenance activities.
- Planned maintenance activities.
- Maintain and provide accurate maintenance records
- Identifying recurring problems with equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team as a Maintenance Engineer will be the following
- Mechanical Maintenance experience in Manufacturing
- Electrical eperience is advantageous
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for the post of Maintenance Engineer please send your CV now. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*