Up to £46000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Yolk Recruitment are seeking a Maintenance Engineer with excellent knowledge of Electrical Maintenance to join a global manufacturer, known for its innovation, performance, and exceptional customer service. Its products are trusted worldwide for their outstanding results in a variety of applications, including automotive, architectural, industrial, and promotional.
Located in Blackwood, the company's state-of-the-art facility is staffed by a team of skilled and dedicated professionals who maintain the highest standards of quality and safety. The company invests heavily in cutting-edge technology and equipment, constantly developing new products and solutions to meet the evolving needs of its customers.
At its core, the company believes that its success is driven by the quality of its people. It fosters a culture of collaboration, creativity, and continuous improvement, providing employees with the training, support, and resources they need to achieve their full potential.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work on a 3 shift pattern within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the opportunity to work on a range of different production equipment. The company is committed to maintaining the highest levels of quality and customer service, and pride themselves on the knowledge and expertise of their staff.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled maintenance professionals, who are committed to maintaining the highest levels of safety and quality in everything that we do. You will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults on a range of different production equipment, including motors, drives, and control systems.
In addition to your maintenance responsibilities, you will work closely with the production team to identify opportunities for improvement, reduce downtime, and increase productivity. You will also be expected to take an active role in promoting health and safety practices throughout the plant and ensuring that all work is completed to the highest possible standards.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
- Providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Implementing and adjusting the PPM schedule utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to identify trends to improve machinery OEE.
- Responsible for planned scheduling, overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical background would like to apply for this role then please get in contact with Andy Jones.