Up to £46000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
17 March 2024
Yolk recruitment is working with a leading manufacturer who has recently been taken over by a Global enterprise who are looking to invest site in 2024.
With this significant investment they will be looking for an additional 2 maintenance engineers to join their team working on a 3-shift pattern with an annual salary of up to £46,000 dependent on experience.
You'll be responsible for maintaining our equipment and machinery, ensuring that it's running smoothly and reliably. You'll also be responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults, as well as performing preventive maintenance.
- Completion of an engineering apprenticeship and/or HNC level or above in an Electrical engineering-related subject; or equivalent experience within a relevant engineering role.
- 3 years' experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- You will have experience working with Automated Equipment and must be able to fault find, interrogate and adjust PLC programs ideally on Siemens/Mitsubishi software.
- Manage maintenance related projects to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Ensure compliance with current maintenance procedures and IT systems; and in accordance with manufacturing schedules ensuring there is no unplanned downtime due to machinery breakdowns.
- Diagnose breakdown problems and a resolve them in a timely manner ensuring machine capacity is maximised.
- Deal with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs.
- Arrange the specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings and components as required.
- Inventory and management of maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
- Record and schedule all maintenance to include planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all maintenance work is completed to a high standard and meets all Health and Safety requirements.
- Private Medical insurance
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Chance to make a real difference to the company.
- Progression opportunities within a growing company.
- Work with a friendly and supportive team.
Are you what we are looking?
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities