Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £40000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
Are you a time served Multiskilled Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast-moving manufacturer?
Yolk Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a very established Manufacturer based in Llantrisant who are looking for 2 Multiskilled Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Founded in the late 1980s, our client has 3 sites across the UK specialising in food production, with a significant investment on the site since 2019 they have gradually doubled the size of their maintenance team.
This is what you'll be doing
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Technician you will be working on a 2-week rotational shift Pattern 6-2/2-10.
Reporting to the Site Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Maintaining and repairing site equipment in line with schedules
- Completing PPM checks including plant room, boiler room and emergency lighting.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment and implementing corrective procedures through root cause analysis
- Complete a number of Machine installation and commissioning
- Implementing and adjusting the PPM schedule utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to identify trends to improve machinery OEE.
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer ideally with an Electrical Qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of PLC fault finding through I/Os
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary of £40000, and lots of overtime opportunities to easily achieve over £45,000.
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role.Â We also have a referral scheme so if yo u know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.