£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a Multiskilled Maintenance Technician looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work for a market leading company who has only 1% downtime?
This is an opportunity to join a global manufacturer who has long term relationships and over 70% market share in the UK.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 4 on 4off Shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Always ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day-to-day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- You will be time served and qualified in an engineering field to at least HNC/ONC level
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- 18h Edition (Desirable)
A competitive salary of £36,000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*