Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer (4 on 4 off)
Are you a time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with PPM experience, from an FMCG or Food background looking to join a well-established manufacturer offering specialist training?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to working for a growing manufacturer that are renowned for the great level of service they provide for all their clients and their low turnover of staff.
This is what you'll be doing
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer working on a days and nights 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
You will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all lines within the plant.
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repairs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
The experience you'll bring to the team.
- You will be time served with an Electrical or Mechanical qualifications.
- PPM experience
- Worked as a Multiskilled Technician for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
And this is what you'll get in return.
An annual salary between £43,000 - £45,000 + Training + Sick pay + Shopping discounts + Amazing company benefits which includes: days out at the races, football matches and many more!!
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Ieuan Davies.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.