£37000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
UK – Yeovil – Salaries up to £40,000 4 on 4 off Night shifts.
Are you a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician with experience within a fast-moving manufacturing environment?
Yolk Recruitment are working with a nationwide market leading company that offers extensive training opportunities and progression. You will work as part of a team of Engineers that have a great team spirit and extensive knowledge.
As a Maintenance Engineer this is what you will be doing.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your main duties will be to support, maintain and improve all plant and machinery on site to aid the manufacturing process.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to use your initiative to help with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Fault finding using a multimeter and reading electrical drawings
- Fault find using I/Os on PLC systems
- Experience with working on conveyor systems, boilers, motors, and belts.
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- A time-served Maintenance Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- You will be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Any previous experience in the food/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £40,000 + benefits
21 Days Holiday
Life Assurance (X1)
Pension Scheme- 3% employer contribution
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Rhys Cogan on either email@example.com or on 07458163145.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.