£37000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits on request
11 days ago
17 July 2022
Yolk is representing a Fast-moving consumer goods company in Westbury that are going through mass expansion and looking to attract an engineer to grow with the company. On offer here is a role to grow with a massive company who are looking to mass expand over the next few years. The company are a massive packaging company who have a very clean shopfloor and they want to expand on there current team.
If this sounds like you then apply and carry on reading.
As a Maintenance Technician this is what you will be doing.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your main duties will be to support, maintain, improve all plant and machinery on site to aid the manufacturing process. As a Maintenance Technician you will be expected to use your initiative to help with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Fault find and fully understand engineering circuit schematics.
- Improve the performance of production line.
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- A time-served Maintenance technician with at least 4 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- You will be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Any previous experience in the food/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £38,000 + benefits +3 shift pattern
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02922 260 611.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.