£28000 - £30000
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer - Days
£28000 - £30000
This is a new opportunity for a Mechanical / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of a BTEC Level 3 to join a global industry-leading manufacturing business in a days only role. The business offers stability, extensive training and development and a clear career path to Senior Engineer / Management and is ideally suited to someone who wants to invest in their future career.
You’ll join a small Maintenance team and enjoy a varied role working across different areas of production, carrying out both planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown support. The company has a strong culture of team work and support and an impressive record of employee retention and progression.
- Carry out planned and predictive maintenance tasks
- Carry our mechanical and electrical reactive maintenance work
- Covering all aspects of PPM and breakdown routines
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Ensure critical spares are maintained and in good order
- City & Guilds / BTEC qualification in Engineering or similar
- Experience carrying out maintenance duties within manufacturing (not facilities)
- Desirable: electrical experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Up to 10% matched pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Sick Pay
- Ongoing training and clear progression path
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to join this leading employer of choice and excel in this role, apply now!
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.