£31,000 - £34,000
6 months ago
£31,000 - £34,000
A rare opportunity has been created for a Mechanical or Mechanically bias Maintenance Engineer to join with one of South Wales’ leading manufacturing businesses, easily accessible from Bridgend - Caldicot, in a days role offering variety and autonomy in a supportive culture and a successful employer offering ideal stability and security, with the opportunty for continued professional development.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Carrying out the mechanical maintenance and upkeep of production machinery and equipment.
- Developing the planned / preventative maintenance schedule
- Organise, communicate and control of contractors
- Generating both Risk Assessments and Dynamic Risk Assessments.
- Control of the maintenance database and TPM system.
- Maintenance project activities
- Control of facilities maintenance
The experience you'll bring to the team
Proven experience carrying out mechanical maintenance in an engineering/manufacturing environment
A purely mechanical or 70/30 mechanical background, ideally some experience working with complex production machinery
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £31,000 - £34,000 salary, including shift allowance
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Very competitive Pension scheme
- Formal professional development
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.