Up to £40000.00 per annum
19 days ago
16 December 2023
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday-Friday Days, £40,000 per annum
This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly successful manufacturer based in Chepstow, as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. This company has experienced sustained growth for the past 15 years and produces a unique product to a range of businesses. The role offers a level of autonomy and exposure into a leadership role.
The company is looking for someone who is committed to their own development, as they are investing in the best technology, and people. Along with innovation and sustainability, these are the pillars on which this company builds its excellence.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, what you'll be doing:
- Conduct electrical and mechanical maintenance duties across the site
- Provide maintenance and repair services for a range of manufacturing machinery
- Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance activities * Ensure that all maintenance activities are completed in a timely manner
- Hand Tool / Harness Repair
- Liaise with other departments to identify and resolve any problems
- Monitor consumable stock levels & order replacement stock
- Ensure that all safety, quality and environmental requirements are met
What we'll need from you:
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering: 5 years (preferred)
- 18th Edition approved
- Extensive electrical maintenance experience
- Strong mechanical ability
- Good communication skills
- Able to use various types of power tools
- Physically capable of performing all roles within the team
- Ability to interpret documents, reports, drawings i.e., safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, manuals etc.
- A Salary of £40,000
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Life insurance
- On-site parking Schedule:
- Day shift, Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate:
Training and Development:
- IPAF / MEWP Licence
- PPT Licence
- FLT Licence
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.