Competitive salary and benefits package
21 days ago
08 October 2020
Are you a maintenance manager? Electrical? Mechanical? Have you worked within the FMC environment? Are you looking for an exciting new venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for ensuring that all assets in your production area are performing to the very best standards. You will be responsible for managing all continuous improvement in people, process, coaching and developing the team in order to drive the performance.
- Identify and rectify failure trends on all assets.
- Apply Continuous improvement across reducing downtime. Minimising spend, designing out failure modes.
- Acquire knowledge from OEMS, suppliers, and staff across the business to develop your expertise.
- Ownership of cell engineering KPI’s, MTBF, MTTR, PPM, CCL and work older completion.
- Ensure health and safety is monitored and maintained at all times.
- Improve performance of plant and processes.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Competent engineering ability.
- Knowledge of life cycle analysis as applied to manufacturing assets.
- Experience of managing modern maintenance techniques.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.