up to £45000
25 days ago
05 November 2020
Are you a strong Engineering Supervisor/Manager? Are you looking for a days base role?
If so then please read on about this exciting opportunity to join a thriving SME manufacturer who is rapidly expanding their base of operations in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You’ll be reporting into the site Operations Managerto ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance schedule, in addition to managing third party contracts.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
Tasks will include:
- ·Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- ·Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- ·Liaise with 3rd Party contractors to arrange Calibration of test equipment.
- ·Maintaining tools/Jigs and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- ·Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- ·A time-served engineer/technician with at least 4 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- ·A senior engineer who has experience of managing PPM schedules and 3rd party contractors.
- ·You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to fault-find and repair both mechanical and electrical fields.
- ·You’ll be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- ·Tooling and Jig repair experience is highly desirable.
- ·Ideally experienced in an FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Equipment manufacturer.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of upto £45000 + with an excellent Benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*