£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
08 April 2023
Join a leading manufacturing company and take on a key leadership role as an Engineering Supervisor. Yolk Recruitment is proud to support this recruitment campaign to find a reliable and customer-focused Engineering Supervisor to provide an efficient maintenance service to production departments, ensuring quality standards are met through continuous improvement of production equipment.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company with a strong reputation for quality and innovation. With a focus on continuous improvement, our client is committed to delivering reliable and efficient solutions that meet the needs of their customers. The company values its employees and is dedicated to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that encourages creativity and collaboration.
- Experience in developing a team of engineers using coaching, training, and performance management techniques.
- Strong understanding of health and safety policies and regulations, with a focus on risk assessments and compliance with legal requirements
- Proven experience in using root cause analysis techniques to drive reliability improvements in manufacturing processes.
- Manage planned preventative maintenance schedules, using higher-level controls engineering support to ensure critical equipment and their components are well-maintained.
- Oversee engineering stores/stock to ensure critical equipment is available, communicate closely with manufacturing functions to achieve production schedules, and support facilities and building maintenance for a safe working environment and statutory compliance standards.
- Provide cross-functional support by liaising with production, procurement, planning, finance, and other strategic leads and departments to achieve site capabilities and targets. Lead by example, promote company goals, vision, and values, and provide an efficient service aligning with financial budgetary requirements.
If you're a motivated and reliable Engineering Supervisor who's committed to driving quality standards in manufacturing, apply now and take your career to the next level with our client's leading manufacturing company.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £45,000 - £50,000 with a very competitive pension + other benefits
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.