up to £42000
7 months ago
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast moving manufacturer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multiskilled maintenance team in the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Supervisor.
This is what you’ll be doing
In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer working a 4 shift Pattern you will report to the Engineering manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Lead a team of Electrical and Mechanical technicians supporting with your knowledge on all extrusion lines within the plant
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary up to £42000 dependent on experience, with lots of overtime opportunities + benefits.
You’ll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.