Up to £43000
10 months ago
Are you a Senior Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor with experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment? Are you currently looking for a day’s only role? If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to undertake a days based maintenance role for a fantastic employer based in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
Responsible for planned scheduling, overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £42000 + Benefits.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.