about 1 month ago
20 November 2021
Are you an established Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor with experience working in an FMCG environment? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can follow a succession plan into Maintenance Management.
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity.
This is what you will be doing.
You will be reporting into the Site Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Preventative Maintenance System, in addition to supporting the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment.
Responsible for planned schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out whilst ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
Supporting the continuous improvement function of the site with technical expertise and resource you will be responsible for implementing improvements utilising route cause analysis routines.
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in engineering.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and delivering a variety of preventative maintenance plans and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Demonstratable man management experience leading operational change throughout the team.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy.
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A base salary of up to £45,000 (DOE), You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression plan to site Engineering Manager.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.