11 months ago
Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast moving manufacturer?
We are currently working on behalf of a growing Manufacturer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the multi skilled maintenance team in the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
This is what you’ll be doing
In the role of Maintenance Engineer working a 2 shift Pattern (6-2/2-10) you will report to the Engineering manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering both proactive and reactive maintenance routines on both facilities and production equipment in a timely manner adhering to all Health and safety requirements.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical support and knowledge on all extrusion lines within the plant
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair using Allen Bradley
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary between £30000-32000 dependent on experience, with lots of overtime opportunities + benefits.
You’ll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast moving manufacturer?