Up to £32000
11 months ago
Are you a strong Multiskilled Technician/Engineer who likes to discover the inner workings of machinery? This is an opportunity to join an SME manufacturer who has long term opportunities to progress within a variety of areas.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Working a 3 shift pattern you will be taking control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades with a significant focus on continuous improvement projects.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Involvement with various projects including development and installation work.
- Maintaining and improving equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
As a Maintenance Technician You will bring the following experience to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC qualified
- Good all round Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- Experience with Pneumatic/Hydraulic Equipment
- Welding and Fabrication experience
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
This is a great opportunity to join the team as a Maintenance Technincian receiving a base salary of circa £32000 + Excellent benefits and lots of overtime opportunities. .
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*