£42000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Death in service 2x, employee discount, rewards, employee assistance, 25 days holidays, free parking and free refres
02922 260 611
20 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk is representing a Uk Leading manufacturer in Tewkesbury that are going through mass expansion and looking to attract an engineer to grow with the company. On offer here is a role in which you will be able to take part in a dynamic role where it is ever changing and working with a company that are growing from strength to strength. The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off. If this is of interest to you then please see below for more details.
As a Maintenance Engineer this is what you will be doing.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your main duties will be to support, maintain, improve all plant and machinery on site to aid the manufacturing process. As a Maintenance Technician you will be expected to use your initiative to help with the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), with the goal of a reduction of downtime due to equipment failure.
- Investigate and resolve mechanical and electrical faults on plant and machinery.
- Fault find and fully understand engineering circuit schematics.
- Improve the performance of production line.
- Ensure that ‘general’ building/facilities maintenance is carried out.
- Electrical bias is preferred however a knowledge of electrical engineering will be needed.
- You will be both versatile and flexible with regards to pro-active & re-active maintenance duties.
- Any previous experience in the food/FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Methodical attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £43,000 + benefits
You will be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett on either email@example.com or 02922 260 611.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.