£42,000 - £45,000
23 days ago
15 December 2019
My client are an established electronic and mechanical fire detection and suppression business based in Essex, who have been established for over 20 years. They specialise in large scale fire prevention and stopping solutions throughout the South East. Due to expansion the company are currently recruiting for a Major Works Project Manager.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Management of multiple projects.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Development and maintenance of project scope definitions, plans and schedules, including the identification of resource requirements
- Identification and management of project risks and new opportunities.
- Preparation and delivery of progress reports to SMG and client.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Perform Personal Development Reviews
- Support on-site team and payroll.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years fire industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Good understanding of project management principles (i.e. APM Level ’D’, preferred, PMI, PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to develop appropriate relationships
- Experienced with Fire systems.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- Full clean UK licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £42k - £45k.
- Company vehicle or car allowance.
- Private healthcare.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.