£45,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
The company I currently represent are a leading specialist of integrated fire and security systems based in London. They offer a full turnkey solution from design, installation and servicing throughout the South East. Due to continued growth my client are looking for an experienced Major Works Project Manager to their well-established projects division.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Management of multiple projects.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Development and maintenance of project scope definitions, plans and schedules, including the identification of resource requirements
- Identification and management of project risks and new opportunities.
- Preparation and delivery of progress reports to SMG and client.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Perform Personal Development Reviews
- Support onsite team and payroll.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years fire and security industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Good understanding of project management principles (i.e. APM Level ’D’, preferred, PMI, PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to develop appropriate relationships
- Experienced with CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire systems.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- Full clean UK licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £42k - £45k.
- Company vehicle or car allowance.
- Private healthcare.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.