Up to £31,000 DOI
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a business who will support and develop you? Do you want to work for an iconic Welsh organisation?
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Expenses and credit card reconciliation
- Credit control management
- Supporting with supervision of other team members
- Budget analysis
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £31,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Discounted Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.