£32,000 - £37,000
about 1 month ago
18 October 2019
Do you want to work for a progressive and evolving business? Do you want to work for an employer who will really invest in your continued development?
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for creating management information to enable senior management to make business decisions. This is a new role for the business so there will be lots of room to really have an input on what the day to day looks like.
- Liaising with other departments and translating financial information
- Statutory Accounts
- Financial reporting including commentary and presenting to senior management
- Supporting with month end processes
- Preparing forecasts and budgets alongside budget holders
- Ad hoc project involvement to represent the finance team
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong technical and reporting ability
- Excellent communication skills and the drive to integrate yourself into the wider business
- Team player
- Experience working within the housing sector is desirable but not essential
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £32,000 - £37,000 DOE
- 35 hours per week - flexible on what these look like
- Competitive benefits package
- Continuous training and development
Are you up to the challenge? (Heading 4 no underline)
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.