£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus a 10% bonus
about 2 months ago
Are you a fully qualified accountant? Do you have experience with costing on projects? Do you have strong presentation skills and stakeholder manafement?
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working, and supporting, the business with following tasks:
- Financial Reporting, forecasting and analysing data to support and enable accurate decision making.
- Maintaining efficient and accurate accounting controls, supporting the Head Office and the entire business.
- As part of the Financial Accounting team, this role will encompass a varied range of financial tasks
- Work heavily on Excel when reporting data.
- General Ledger Internal Control
- Preparation of Extended Trial Balance
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping
- Managing project costings across the business
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Fully qualified- ACCA/ ACA or CIMA
- Cost control
- Strong Excel skills
- Hybrid working model
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £45,000 per annum plus a 10% bonus
- 2 days to work in the comfort of your own home
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance specialist, in branch today on 02921673753 or
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.