£32,000 - £37,000
6 months ago
Do you want to work within an exciting role that offers the opportunity for development?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working under the guidance of the Treasury Manager you will be supporting the development team by providing insightful financial information. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known organisation in Swansea who really pride themselves on continuous development.
- Prepare and present financial metrics to support the analysis of performance of projects
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast and liaising with SMT to determine funding capacity and risks
- Monitor cash balances
- Business partnering
- Update acquisition reports
- Processing all grant and property transactions
- Cost stream reporting
- Calculating projected and actual costs
- Support with the continual improvement of processes and controls
- Support with monthly accounts
- Building relationships with project managers and being the first point of contact for any questions
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working within an analytical role
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Thrives within a fast-paced role
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £32,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (email@example.com / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.