£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Do you have a passion for data? Do you have experience working with mass data? Are you a management accountant looking for a role that can give you a lot of exposure, commercially? Have you supported a Commercial team with their costings and projects?
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working with a very dynamic, forward thinking and growing team ensuring you make your stamp on the team. Due to where this department is with growth, it is the perfect time to join and make a name for yourself!
- Update and maintain data for multiple commercial, internal, reporting needs.
- Reviewing and improving policies and procedures.
- Profit and loss to ensure revenue and costs and in line with their expectations
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts, ensuring all data is added to the accounting system accurately
- Analysing mass data, ensuring all internal and external audit requirements are met.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Fully ACCA or CIMA qualified- is a must!
- You will be driven, and hungry to succeed and achieve
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working with mass data sets
- An analytical mindset, with a passion for data.
- Always looking for ways to improve processes
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £47k per annum
- Excellent benefits including flexible working, a 35 hour week
- 12 month FTC
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.