Up to £45000.00 per annum
16 days ago
08 April 2023
Are you a fully qualified accountant? Do you have intermediate/ advanced Excel skills? Are you looking to work with a dynamic, local leading brand? Then look no further, this is made for you…
This is what you'll be doing:
You will be working closely, and reporting into the Financial Controller who has been with the business for a number of yeas so you will be learning from the best! You will be working with a diverse team of varying experience levels and supporting with their personal development as well as your own:
- Preparation of month management and stat accounts for three key business units including maintaining finance records
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring all intercompany transactions are recorded and reconciled monthly.
- Coach and mento the wider finance team- AR and AP and banking team with junior members in so being able to support and advise them and help development.
- Match receipts and accruals
- VAT and Inters tat returns.
- Worked in IFRS standards would be great but not essential!
The experience you'll bring to the team
- CIMA/ ACCA or ACA qualified
- Ability to work effectively on your own!
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and diverse internal teams
- Ability to work to deadlines, understanding the required pace and urgency
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
- Look at ways to continuously improve internal processes- very open to these innovative ideas
- Excellent attention to details
- System- Excel
There's also some must haves
- Fully qualified/ Nearly there! (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ FCCA)
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £45,000 per annum DOE
- Hybrid working model
- Pension employer 5%
- Private healthcare cover for yourself
- 25 days holiday & BHS
- Life Assurance 4X Salary
- Product allowance - discounts off the range
- Shares in the business
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today to discuss!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.