£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified Management Accountant? Are you nearly qualified? Are you looking to join a highly dynamic, fast paced, and social Cardiff centre business? You do not want to miss this one!
This is what you'll be doing.
I am looking for a Management Accountant, to support a fantastic CFO who you will be working closely too and learning from their expertise.
You will be working in a busy, vibrant, and dynamic finance department, with a social-loving, charismatic, and driven bunch!
Duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Monthly and revenue processing
- Drafting invoice
- Bring ideas of how to improve current systems and processes.
- Overseeing the production of quarterly VAT return and annual corporation tax reporting Production of quarterly reports for the regulator (FCA)
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Forecasting/ budgeting
The experience you'll bring to the team
- ACCA or CIMA qualified- or nearly there!
- Excellent Excel skills with an analytical approach
- Xero experience is highly desirable.
- Very flexible approach- hybrid!
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £45,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
- A stand-out working environment with A* colleagues.
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Hybrid and flexible working policy
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Afternoon per month dedicated to learning and development
- City centre location (parking included)
Are you up to the challenge?!
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today within the Finance Division at Yolk
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.