£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a fully qualified financial professional, who can start a new FTC role immediately/ quickly? Are you looking for a role that can utilise your skill set, but you can happily switch off from? Sounds the dream, right? Then look no further, as I have the perfect position for you working for a major brand!
I am looking for a fully qualified Finance Professional who is now looking to start a new fixed term contract quickly, and can accommodate one day a week in the Central Cardiff office.
The day to day duties include:
- Looking after capital projects/ fixed assets- any experience around this piece would be very advantageous but not compulsory
- Attention to detail as a lot of reporting to budgets and forecasts on Excel and also using AFO (Analysis for Offices- don't need experience) and SAP
- Experience of year end close
- You will be looking after a lot of the major projects in their workplace division which is property - new buildings and renovations for the business
- Project lifecycle- setting it up, dealing with project manager and forecasting spends
- Capitalising projects when complete
- Stakeholder management- able to communicate effectively across the business is key!
We are looking for you to possess the following skills/ criteria:
- Available immediately/ quickly
- Fully ACCA/ CIMA qualified or a similar qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- SAP experience is a bonus!
- A self-starter will be super helpful to the team!
And this is what you'll get in return
- £50k Circa DOE.
- Hybrid role- flexible working life
- Immediate consideration and start
- Excellent benefits!
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance and Accounting specialist in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.