Competitive salary and benefits package
5 days ago
19 March 2021
Are you a fully qualified accountant? Do you have intermediate/ advanced Excel skills? Do you have experience working within a planning and reporting role?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working, within the finance team, with a focus on reporting, planning and managing accounts:
· Communicating with a diverse workforce, to all levels.
· Reporting back to senior level management
· Managing reporting via Excel, and delivering back to the wider team
· Analysing data
· Manage balance sheets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Fully qualified
· Intermediate/ advanced Excel skills
· Analytical approach
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, across all levels
There’s also some must haves
Fully qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ FCCA)
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· £30,000-£40,000 DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today to discuss!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.