over 1 year ago
Are you a Management Accountant looking for a fantastic opportunity in Cardiff? My client are looking for the right candidate to run the account function of a 2m turnover charity. This role is initially a FTC until March 31st with very good prospects if it goes well.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working with external accountants to bring the accounting function in-house (Month End, year End, Payroll etc.)
- Currently using Sage50 but bringing function to in house Sage50 (Will have full IT support)
- Produce good quality monthly management accounts
- Assist the Finance Director in the timely production of strategic plans, budgets, reforecasts and cash flows
- To undertake any other such duties or general tasks and hours of work as may reasonably be required and any other responsibilities, which may from time to time, be delegated by your manager.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working for a Charity or other third sector organisation is more than desirable
- Must have emotional maturity and have a commitment to what the charity do.
- Must have a recognised Accountancy Qualification (Will need certificates) or will consider QBE.
- Excellent management skills including good interpersonal, presentation and team working skills (Will have 1 direct report)
- The ability to effectively communicate financial data and its implications to staff at various levels
And this is what you’ll get in return
- This is a full time position paying £37,500
- Fantastic and exciting progression opportunities
- Option to work from home a few days a week
- There will be occasional travel to London during the first 3 months.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.