2 days ago
12 November 2021
A UK Top 75 law firm, are looking for a passionate Family Solicitor, to join their Family team as a Managing Associate or Legal Director. Although you will be part of the wider Family and Private Wealth team across the South West, this role is unique in that you would be given the autonomy to develop the Family team in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career, take true ownership of your work, and be given exceptional support to ensure you thrive.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the wider Private Wealth and Family team across the South West, whilst developing the Family practice in Bristol
- Act for High Net Worth individuals on the full spectrum of family law issues, both regionally and nationally
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with clients, to develop the business
- Continue to develop your status, as well as the firms, as a key player in the Bristol legal market
- Have key involvement in hiring into the Bristol Family team, as the department develops
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Be practising as a Family Solicitor, currently at Senior Associate level or above
- Ideally you will have a following, but this is not essential
- It is essential that you have the experience and gravitas to develop a team and grow the family offering in Bristol
- Exceptional client care skills
- The drive and determination to continue progress your career with the firm, and help others in the team progress also
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working patterns and remote working
- Excellent bonus structure
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday options to suit family life
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this unique Legal Director role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.