16 days ago
10 May 2019
A Legal services provider in South Wales are looking for a Managing Partner to manage the business in line with their growth plans. This is not a fee earning role and you will be part of the Senior Management Team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle the daily responsibility and operations for the management of the business
- Reporting to the Directors and senior board
- Understanding and having an input into the budget
- Carry out business development
- Manage the firm’s employees in the South Wales office including supervision and training
- Deal with compliance (both legal and finance)
- Deal with tenders
- Assist with the firms growth
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will be a qualified Solicitor (practicing or non-practising)
- Experience in civil litigation is desirable but not essential
- You will have proven experience in people management
- Understand the role of the compliance offer for legal practice and for finance and administration and assume this responsibility
- Proven experience of dealing with a firms budget
- A track record of business development and desire to carry out BD and attend networking events
There’s also some must haves
You must be entrepreneurial, resilient and a fantastic people manager. Personality and culture fit is key for this firm.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Autonomy to carry out your duties
- The ability to make this role your own
- Support from Directors and the wider business
- Remuneration above market average
- Support to deal with management without having to fee earn
- Discretionary annual performance – based bonus
- Private health insurance
- Life Insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*