Up to £32409 per annum
about 1 year ago
Manual Machinist - Grinder / Finisher
£32,409 + OT + Bonus
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business as they continue to invest in the business with new state of the art equipment.
The business produces high quality essential components for a range of industries and are continuing to benefit from their continued stability and growth with increasing future orders. They have a record of excellent staff retention and loyalty, of exceptional commercial success and for continuing to invest in both the most advanced machinery and people throughout the business.
This is an opportunity to join a large international organisation with financial security, in a strong team and supported by leaders who encourage and can provide training and ongoing development.
This is a two-shift role working 6-2 and 2-10, with plenty of opportunity for overtime for those that want to make the most of the earning potential.
This is what you'll be doing
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Operate manual grinding machines and finishing parts to a high standard
- Manufacturing high quality precision components and inspecting to ensure they meet stated tolerances
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience in manual grinding.
- Confident in setting up manual grinding machines
- Advantageous if you have lapping experience or previous use of hand polishing equipment.
- Qualified at an apprenticeship level.
And this is what you'll get in return
- £14.20 plus 12.5% shift allowance
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual Bonus
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.