£30500 - £31500 + OT + Bonus
9 months ago
£30,500 - £31,500 + OT + Bonus
Yolk are proud to be the recruitment partner of choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business as they continue to invest in the business with new state of the art equipment.
The business has a record of exceptional growth and is continuing to invest in both the most advanced machinery and a broad range of additional training, from HNC to Degree. You’ll work with colleagues who’ll support your development and you’ll feel encouraged and supported by a leadership team that’s earned the respect they receive.
Playing a key role in a large international organisation, you’ll benefit from a professional working environment as well as a generous benefits package.
This is what you’ll be doing
Your role will be to:
- Carry out broad manual machining activities to finish parts to a high standard / 10 microns
- Honing, grinding, milling, turning.
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
There are two and three shift patterns available across 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6, and overtime is readily available for those who’d like to make the most of their earning potential.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience honing/grinding, or extensive/broad manual machining skills
- An apprenticeship is advantageous
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A pay rate to £13.07 + shift allowance
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual Bonus
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.