£20.86 - £22.20 per hour
02921 67 37 46
6 days ago
12 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Manufacturing Controller to join our client's team on a 6 month initial deal in Henlow, Bedfordshire. There is a strong likelihood of extension.
The Manufacturing Controller's role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment. Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of Lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- Fork lift truck licence
- PC skills, including EXCEL. .
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.