£30 - £35 per hour
19 days ago
09 February 2023
Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly and Integration - Inside IR35 - £35 per hour - SC Cleared - 6 Months - Stevenage, Hertfordshire *WILL OFFER UP TO £400 PER WEEK ACCOMODATION PACKAGE* - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client within the defence sphere in Stevenage on an initial 6 month period. As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA's, FAI's etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
- Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
- Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
- Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
- Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
- Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.