£32 - £35 per hour
28 days ago
28 September 2023
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - INSIDE IR35 - £35 PER HOUR - SC OR WILLING TO UNDERGO - 12 MONTHS - *MUST HAVE NVQ LEVEL 3* - BOLTON - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client on an initial 12 month deal working from Bolton.
We are currently seeking a skilled Manufacturing Engineer to join our unit and missile assembly manufacturing facility. In this role, your primary focus will be on ensuring the efficient and cost-effective production of our products. As a key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will contribute to the success of multiple projects by conducting various activities to support our manufacturing processes.
* Compile and update Manufacturing Instructions to guide production processes.
* Design, commission, and validate associated tooling for improved manufacturing outcomes.
* Provide support to the industrial validation process, employing tools like FMEA and FAI.
* Resolve technical challenges that may arise during manufacturing.
* Implement route card changes resulting from rework activities.
* Manage Configuration Control by integrating Design Modifications into Manufacturing Instructions.
* Assist in the Non-Conformance Process using SAP.
Role Requirements (Skills, Training, and Qualifications):
* Completion of a formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Possession of a formal further education certificate to HNC level or equivalent.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering discipline.
* Proficiency in interpreting Design Drawings to create Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Experience in Electronic Sub Assembly manufacturing up to System level builds.
* Familiarity with the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Strong team player capable of contributing effectively within a team environment.
* Ability to understand and address customer requirements.
* Knowledge of and adherence to Company Processes and Procedures.
* Excellent communication skills, capable of effective communication within the working group and at various organizational levels.