£30000 - £35000
13 days ago
12 June 2020
£30,000 - £35,000
Yolk Engineering have been retained to support this growing manufacturing business in the recruitment of a Manufacturing Engineer to join a key South Wales location.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting the development of production equipment
- Producing DFMs, PFMEAs, Process Flow Charts
- Working to transfer new projects into production
- Implement and investigate production processes
- Play a key role in CI projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer role
- Experience producing relevant documentation
- Degree, HND or equivalent experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Annual Salary review
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.