£35 - £40 per hour
2 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer - up to £40 per hour inside ir35 - Hertfordshire - 12 months (Extension highly likely) - one stage interview - Hybrid working optional (at least 3 days onsite) - Sector: Aerospace & Defence
Yolk recruitment are recruiting for manufacturing engineer to work with a world leading aerospace and defence company currently undergoing a large expansion of work and new projects. The role will focus on assembly and integration.
Due to the security nature of this project the candidate must be willing and eligible to undergo SC security clearance.
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the assembly manufacturing team your focus will be to ensure that our aerospace products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process using FMEA's, FAI's etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non-Conformance Process using SAP.
- At least 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- Or a Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Able to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Must be eligible and willing to undergo SC security clearance.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
- Current SC security clearance
- Previous experience within the aerospace and defence sector