£33000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
2 months ago
£33,000 - £43,000
Here is an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a industry leader in manufacturing solutions for the world's most challenging and critical applications.
With a legacy spanning over a century, this company has been at the forefront of delivering high-integrity fabricated components across diverse sectors, from aerospace and energy production to underground mining and off-highway vehicles.
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who thrives on challenges, welcomes change, and is passionate about continuous improvement. If you're ready to make a substantial impact by redefining how manufacturing processes operate apply now.
This is what you will be doing as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Collaborate across departments to achieve excellence in quality, productivity, and process capabilities
- Supervise new product introductions.
- Analyse data to reduce, time, cost and waste.
- Create SOP and manuals.
- Implement new processes across production.
The experience you will bring.
- Educated in a Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Interpreted data.
- Written process documents in line with PFMEA.
- Improved processes within the operating procedures, equipment and product.
- Coach and train fellow employees.
This is what you will get in return.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary reviews
- Lifestyle benefits
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
- Electrical Vehicle scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.