11 months ago
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Yolk Recruitment is managing an exciting new opportunity to join an innovative high-tech manufacturing business as Manufacturing Engineer, a varied role focused on the development of equipment, ensuring the smooth transfer of NPI into production and continuous improvement projects.
The company is a long-standing market leader that dominates a high growth industry working with a future proof technology. It's an exciting business and technically engaging role, where people benefit from personal and professional development, a culture of well-balanced support and autonomy, and a friendly and supportive senior team.
This role is well suited to Engineers who want to work with motivated colleagues, interesting technologies, and the ability to make a significant impact - and be rewarded for it.
This is what you'll be doing as Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop production equipment and special purpose machinery
- Transfer NPD projects into production managing
- Developing production processes
- Identifying opportunities for equipment improvement
- Equipment focused continuous improvement projects
- Provide improvement ideas and feedback to design
The experience you'll bring to the Manufacturing Engineer role
- Relevant education background (Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing)
- Experience carrying out similar responsibilities in a high volume fast paced manufacturing environment
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will receive:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Flexible working patterns
- Company pension
- Annual salary review
Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of Manufacturing Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.